Monday, January 16, 2012

All is well on the Beam front

Hello everyone,

We had an awesome time at Christmas time.  Mr. Beam, Aaron and I went to pick up Rebekah in New Jersey, on the Friday before Christmas. We brought her home to our house and we all left the next morning to go to Indiana. We spent Christmas with our daughter Rachel and our (wonderful) son -in-law, Tim.  They just purchased a home so we were very excited to see how much God had blessed them.  Wow, all I can say is God is so good, and he is all the time. We left Rachel, Tim, and Aaron on Friday, December 30th, to take Rebekah home.  Aaron stayed with Rachel and Tim for a few weeks longer as he wanted to spend time helping them with odd jobs around their home.  He also spent time with friends from Fairhaven (Baptist Church and College), he really enjoyed playing in their volleyball marathon. I am very glad he had such fun playing volleyball, as for me it is one of my least favorite games (sorry Kath).

I still have to sit here and tell you that my God is so good. He is my very present help in trouble.  I can always count on Him when I need to make major decisions.  He walks with me, talks with me, and will never ever leave me. I had to make some major decisions in the last two weeks.  I could not have made theses decisions without God, my husband, and my children.  This Thursday, January 19, at 7:30 in the morning I will be having surgery.  Please pray (because I need your prayers) that  the surgery will be successful.  The surgeon that will be performing the surgery is a Christian lady.  That I am very thankful for.  I know she will pray before
she operates. It really is a somewhat simple surgery , so I am told by the surgeon.   If all goes well I will be able to go home the same day.  I really thank all of you so much for your prayers.  I will keep you posted on the aftermath of the surgery.  I know God is in control .  I am glad he is because I could not have gone through all I have in the past few months without Him.

Thank you again for all your prayers, love, and concern for me.

Because of Christ,
Mrs. (Barbara) Beam

Proverbs 3:26 " For the Lord shall be thy confidence"


The whole family minus Osman

Rachel and Rebekah
Rebekah and Osman

1 comment:

  1. It was so wonderful to see you again and spend a little extra time with you while you were here. Love ya. Praying for ya!

    ReplyDelete