Friday, November 4, 2011

In everything give thanks

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not posted lately.  It has been crazy busy with so many things going on around our home and our lives.  Our Heavenly Father is so good to us . I am very glad that He can, and will, take care of anything that  may come into our lives.  There is absolutely nothing too big for God to handle.

After my last treatment, October 27, I seemed to be doing good for several days. There have been days where I felt pains in my body, tired, and a little funny feeling in my stomach.  However I do realize that it could be worse.  I know for a fact that God is watching over me; and I know it is because of your prayers. As your pray, please ask God to allow the tumor to shrink. Right now I do not know what the surgery will consist of.  I am just taking it day by day and waiting on God. Please pray also that I will be able to continue to tolerate chemo as I have been.

God is so good. We need to remember to always give thanks to Him.  No matter what  you are going through, no matter how hard the trial is, you can always find something to be thankful for.  Many times when I have felt discouraged I would sit down and write a list of all the things I am thankful for. Wow! What a change that will make in the way you are feeling.

I need to close now. Thank you again for all your prayers and concern for me.

My next chemo is Thursday November 10 at 9:20 in the morning.

Take care,
with love,and because of Christ,
Mrs. Beam (Barbara)

Psalm 106:1
"Praise ye the LORD.  O give thanks unto the  LORD ;  for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever." (AKJV)

No comments:

Post a Comment